Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

This Easter Rick Burgess spoke at our church and he did an incredible job. He definitely didn't hold anything back. He was very straightforward and I think he did a really good job of sharing truth. Here is the link to the podcast:
http://www.ewestwood.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=124673&programId=121593
You may have to copy and paste in your web browser.
I hope you can take the time to watch or listen.




We went to our church's Saturday night service and then went to church with my parents on Easter Sunday. After church we went to my aunt and uncle's house for lunch and an Easter egg hunt.

My little Easter angels


I love both of these smiles so much.




Mattilee loves "holding" Ivey Kate.




Mattilee really is a good big sister. I'm excited about the special relationship they will have.



Mattilee and sweet Addie Brown



Easter hugs



Lyla, Addie Brown, Ivey Kate and Mattilee
It's hard to believe that my parents got four granddaughters within about two years.



Playing with Easter eggs



She opened every one of them to see if there was anything inside.



Looking for eggs with Addie Brown



Checking out her findings



Sweet cousins hunting eggs :)



Ivey Kate and Matti's Easter baskets from Gigi. They are so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment