Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Many Thanks

We have so much to be thankful for.  We realize this all year and try to make sure girls realize how blessed and thankful we all should be, but at Thanksgiving we are especially mindful of how good God is to us. After all, there is no blessing apart from Him.  We have two wonderful families that love us and that we get to enjoy even more on special holidays like Thanksgiving.


One of the things I am most thankful for is my family.  And this sweet woman is at the top of that list.
 This is my amazing Granny with four of her great-grandchildren, Mattilee, Ivey Kate and my brother's daughters, Addie Brown and Lyla on Thanksgiving Day.  I can't express how special this lady is to me.  When I think of the Proverbs 31 woman, she is what comes to mind.  I can't even begin to describe all of her wonderful qualities and attributes because there are too many to list.  I'm sure she has spent countless hours in prayer for our family and I know that is one of the main reasons our family is so blessed! She has five children, 14 grandchildren and over 20 great-grandchildren.  I really hope that my girls will get to spend lots of time with her growing up.  I want them to really know her and the wonderful woman she is! I am so blessed to call her Granny!




No comments:

Post a Comment