Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Halloween

Halloween was even more fun with two little ones to dress up.  Mattilee changed her mind daily about what she would like to be for halloween. So I thought I could get away with picking out her costume this year.  I'm sure next year she will be much more opinionated.  I saw these adorable costumes a year or so ago and thought how I would love to dress my girl/girls in them.  I kept watching amazon and ebay until I could find a price I wanted to pay and ordered Mattilee the pink poodle costume and Ivey Kate the pink piggy.  They both loved them! I was afraid Ivey Kate wouldn't leave her pig hood on but she loved it.:)  She was the perfect piggy, I felt like the costume was made for her!  I couldn't get enough of our pink piggy.  Mattilee's little poodle costume was killing me too!  She was too precious and loved barking everywhere we went.:)  We spent the evening at a halloween party with Matt's office and then went to our church's fall festival.  



Check out this precious pink piggy




Sweet sisters 




Piggy and puppy posing beside their pumpkins.





Pink poodle and piggy with their precious bat cousins!  





Our family at Matt's office halloween party




Painting pumpkins.





Breakfast Halloween morning




Carving the pumpkin with Daddy






At the Pumpkin Patch




Petting the horses at the Pumpkin Patch




Mattilee picked out her pumpkin!




She loved this swing!




We go to the pumpkin patch every year with our precious small group.  These families are so special to us.  So thankful for them and the encouragement and sharpening they give us.   






No comments:

Post a Comment