Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Family Pictures


We had family pictures made in November.  We don't take the time to do this often enough.  Life just gets so busy and it's hard to remember to slow down and take these.  I know I'll regret it later in life so I'm going to try to be mindful of doing these every 6 months or so.  My extra-talented brother-in-law took these for us.  This works out perfectly for many reasons, one being that both of my girls are crazy about him so it was easy to get them to smile and cooperate. :)

Here are a few a my favorites....




LOVE this chubby smile and these neck rolls. :)


So cute!


:)














 I know you can't see their faces really well, but I just love this one.  





I love that Mattilee is giggling here. 



So sweet!


 Sweet sisters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment