Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Funday with Daddy

A few weeks ago on a Monday morning I noticed that Matt put on jeans while getting ready for work. My husband ALWAYS wears a suit to work so when I asked him what was different about today he said that he was just going in to work to do a few things and then taking the day off to spend with the girls and me.  He said he thought we might want to go to the zoo.  What a treat to get to spend time with him on a week day and I knew a certain little girl who was going to be extra excited about spending the day with her daddy!


 I love this picture and these two.


Our little giraffe  


Fun times with Daddy 


 She's a "scawey" lion. :)


 Our smallest angel was perfectly happy in the stroller the entire time.  I was so glad because this little chunk of love gets heavy. 


 Feeding flamingos 


 Playing in the splash pad. Her face is so funny!


Having so much fun. 
Thank you Daddy!

 This orangutan had a baby clinging to her chest.  The momma was really protective and tried to keep the baby hidden.  We got a few glimpses of her but I couldn't get a good picture.  The baby was so precious.  It was funny to me that the momma didn't hold the baby, the baby held her. The mom would walk around with her arms hanging by her side and the baby just clung to her mom. 


 This elephant kept her trunk rested on this rock the for hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment