Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day

Starting Mother's Day off to this, how could it be anything but wonderful?




 I thank God every day for giving me the opportunity to be a mom.  The blessing of being a mom is indescribable and I'm humbled and honored that He chose me to raise these sweet babies. It's such a huge responsibility and I'm constantly praying for guidance and that I won't do any thing to "mess my kids up." Although I feel so underserving and many times ill-prepared, God has given me some AMAZING examples of moms in my family and for that I am so grateful.  My mom, both of my grandmothers and my mother-in-law are all women I would LOVE to emulate.  Each of these women possess so many wonderful qualities that I pray were passed down to me and will surface, soon.  


My family on Mother's Day. They did a wonderful job of making me feel extra loved. 




My sweet girls.




My mom and all of her grand-girls on Mother's Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment