Sunday, May 20, 2012

Settling In

Life with these two precious girls is such a sweet blessing. I'm so thankful that the Lord has allowed me to experience this kind of love for my children and so many precious moments with them. Ivey Kate has such a sweet, content disposition. I had forgotten how sweet the first few weeks "getting to know" the little one I'd been feeling for 7 months or so are. Every new experience is so exciting. I love seeing her studying our faces and then recognizing them with a smile. She LOVES "talking" to her daddy. She lights up when she sees him and "talks" to him all the time.

At Ivey's 7 week checkup she was 24 inches (95%) and 10 lbs 12 oz (75%).


My two loves on Valentine's Day.



Sweet little angel!




One of my favorite pictures.:)



Going for a wagon ride on a beautiful day.


Sweet sisters


Mattilee loves taking pictures with her little sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment