Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Little Miss Ivey Kate has been such a joy. It's been so amazing to me to see prayers answered through my children. I love seeing the specific things we prayed for our children shining through. The Lord is so good to us.

One of my sweet friends took some precious newborn pictures of Ivey Kate for us. She took a few of the whole family and of course some of the proud big sister.









This bible belonged to my precious, late grandmother. It's so special to me. I love reading all the notes she wrote in it. I love that I'm still learning from her by reading those little bits of wisdom. It makes me feel close to her still. Here, her bible is open to Psalm 139:14 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." I'll always cherish this picture.





















No comments:

Post a Comment