Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just days before we became a family of four!

Our big girl got a "big girl" bedroom before new baby sister arrived. Every new thing we did or added to the room she loved and would squeal with excitement. She loves taking friends in to see her new room.



Mattilee and Daddy going to feed the horses at Pop and Gigi's. I love this picture and them. Matt is such a wonderful Daddy to his girls!

Our little turkey on Thanksgiving Day.

Just a few days before she became a big sister. :)

I've been a terrible blogger. It has been months since my last post and oh how life has changed! We have added another precious baby girl to our family and our hearts have been filled with so much joy and love through this precious blessing. I will introduce her very soon, but first let me briefly catch myself up-to-date starting with where I left off. My intentions with this blog were to help me document our lives with our little ones and to act kind of like a baby book so I don't want to skip those precious months since I last logged on.

The last month or so before our new angel joined us was very special for me. It seemed my days at home with Mattilee had a different feel and outlook. I remember feeling I needed to really soak up this precious individual time with the little doll who made me a mommy. It had been just us for 20 months or so and knowing her world was about to change by adding another precious baby to our family made me so excited for her and also a little apprehensive about how she would adjust. I wanted to try to prepare her little heart as much as I could for our new addition. We were so excited for our new baby girl to join us and we talked about her and to her all the time.:) I will always cherish that time with my sweet Mattilee.

No comments:

Post a Comment