Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wrapping Up Summer

This summer was packed with tons of fun for our little family.  I was a little sad to see it come to an end. We did get to squeeze in one more beach trip that made the closing of this season a little easier.  Matt's company has an agency retreat in Destin every year in September and we went for a long weekend. I love the beach in September.  We've gone a few years now with his company and the weather is always perfect.  It was so great to get to spend time away with our little family. We truly enjoyed ourselves and each other. 




Our Beach Bunny





Dancing to the live music at Hammerheads. The next day at the pool she started dancing while walking back from getting some lunch with her daddy. Just munching her corn dog, she stopped and started groovin' to the music. She didn't know any of the people watching her, but she didn't care.  I love that she's so full of life and uninhibited.  



Trying to dance with our friends' precious son, Grayson. 





Sweethearts






Matt asked me tonight if I thought every parent's heart melts when they think of their children.  I'm sure for most parents that is the case. This little angel sure melts ours. 





And this angel too. I just can't believe how big she's getting.  





My Loves admiring God's creativity and beauty. 




Our little family.  I'm so incredibly blessed.  




One more pic of this cutie.  A sweet friend took it and I am in love with it!! 




Now, bring on the fall! We are ready for the fun this cooler season has in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment