Monday, September 27, 2010

One Last Beach Trip

At dinner hosted by Matt's company


Having fun with Nikki and Lyndsey in the pool!





With her new buddy Clay. I've been told that all babies and kids love Clay, and Matti is no exception.:)



Baby got back:)



Having fun with Daddy in the pool




Matt's company had it's annual agency retreat in Destin and Mattilee and I got to go along! It was so much fun getting to spend time with other families and enjoying the pool and the beautiful beach atmosphere all the while. Mattilee had so much fun in the pool. This baby girl LOVES the water! When we would get close to the water her legs would start kicking and she'd wiggle all over with excitement. The pools where we live are pretty cold so I'm glad we got to squeeze in one more beach trip so that she could enjoy the water. Mattilee was PERFECT the entire drive there and back. She isn't the biggest fan of being strapped in her car seat so we were so excited that she enjoyed the long ride. A sweet friend, whose husband works with Matt, is a professional photographer and took some pictures of Mattilee on the beach. I can't wait to see them! I'll post them for everyone to see when I get them back.

2 comments:

  1. That was such a great trip...I am so glad that we get to experience these trips together now. Would you have ever thought while we lived a few doors down from each other in the dorm our freshmen year of college that years later our husbands would be working together & we would be going on these wonderful trips together???!!! Yeah, me either...but I am so glad it worked out this way. Yall are such a sweet family & we love yall dearly.

    By the way, Mattilee was AWESOME the entire trip...she is such a happy baby & so much fun to be around!

    Next trip...17 more days...ST. THOMAS, VIRGIN ISLANDS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, I was just thinking the other day about how crazy it is that Matt and Bradley work together and that we get to spend time together again! I love it and love y'all!! Can't believe we are leaving for St. Thomas so soon! It will be so much fun! Thanks for all your help with Matti at the beach! You and Lyndsey were so sweet to play and love on my little angel.

    ReplyDelete